A calf’s health and wellbeing within its first year of life is crucial for its ongoing development and growth. Without proper nutrition calves can suffer from reduced immunity, higher susceptibility to disease and impaired potential Growth.
Calf Milk Replacer (CMR) is a practical nutritional feeding option that can help ensure the best growth and development of your calves.
The benefits of MaxCare CMR include:
- Delivers consistent nutritional requirements year-round – no fluctuations in fat and protein. No matter what time of year it is you can be sure MaxCare Ultimate CMR has 28% protein and 22% fat, while MaxCare Premium CMR features 26% protein and 21% fat.
- Reduces the risk of digestive upsets and health problems. The ingredients and composition of MaxCare CMR are specifically designed with the digestive system of the calf in mind.
- Reduces the transfer of disease and infection within a herd. Removing the cow to calf potential contamination process which reduces the risk of disease and infection transfer through the herd.
- Delivers an all-in-one package of nutrients and additives. The MaxCare CMR’s all contain a comprehensive additive package including essential vitamins and minerals to provide the building blocks for strong growth and improved immune systems.
- Long shelf life, readily available, easy to store. Compared to whole milk, MaxCare CMR can be stored much easier, and will last up to 18 months from manufacture in the sealed bag. Just make sure you keep your bags of MaxCare in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for all feeding systems including automated calf feeders.
- Potential Financial Benefits. Depending on the time of year and your milk payment structure, CMR can often provide a cost effective alternative to saleable whole milk.
Calf milk replacers can offer consistent quality, improved health of young calves and encourage strong calf growth and development. Combine these benefits with longer shelf life and easier storage, and you’ll see why MaxCare CMR is the right product to feed your valuable calves.